Rypex Trade provides no credible information about who owns or runs the company on its website.
Cited as CEO of Rypex Trade is Phillip Orr, who doesn’t exist outside of a brief mention in Rypex Trade’s marketing.
A video uploaded to Rypex Trade’s official YouTube channel features CFO Albert Parson.
The interview takes place in a spotless virtual office. Both the interviewer and actor playing Parson have better than average masked eastern European accents.
You can tell English is not their native language if you listen closely (pronunciation and grammar).
Both Phillip Orr and Albert Parson are prime Boris CEO candidates.
On its website, Rypex Trade presents itself as “a British company”. To support that facade, the company provides a UK incorporation certificate for Rypex Trading Limited.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and effectively unregulated. It is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
Rypex Trade also misrepresents their meaningless UK incorporation as an investment services license.
The base of successful and secure investments is a reliable business partner. This depends on how legal your partner’s business is.
In the case of Rypex, you get an absolutely reliable investment partner, which you can convince yourself.
Licence 12699421 given at Companies House, Hardiff, on 26th June 2020.
For the record, Companies House has a Cardiff office. Hardiff doesn’t exist.
At the time of publication, Alexa estimates the top three sources of traffic to Rypex Trade’s website are Vietnam (32%), Bangladesh (13%) and Turkey (5%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Rypex Trade’s Products
Rypex Trade has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Rypex Trade affiliate membership itself.
Rypex Trade’s Compensation Plan
Rypex Trade affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns.
- Robo 1 – invest $50 to $300 and receive a 112% ROI over nine to twelve days
- Robo 2 – invest $301 to $2000 and receive a 128% ROI over seventeen to twenty-four days
- Trader 1 – invest $2001 to $15,000 and receive a 143% ROI over twenty-three to twenty-nine days
- Trader 2 – invest $15,001 to $50,000 and receive a 169% ROI over thirty-one to thirty-nine days
- Trader 3 – invest $50,001 to $500,000 and receive a 122% ROI over forty-one to fifty-one days
- Binar 1 – invest $50 to $15,000 and receive a 270% ROI over ninety to one hundred and twenty-three days
- Binar 2 – invest $15,001 to $100,000 and receive a 320% ROI over eighty-seven to one hundred and twenty-four days
- Binar 3 – invest $100,001 to $1,000,000 and receive a 410% ROI over eighty six to one hundred and twenty-one days
Note that while the above amounts are quoted in USD, Rypex Trade also accepts bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum.
Rypex Trade Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within Rypex Trade’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Leader 1 – sign up as a Rypex Trade affiliate
- Leader 2 – invest $300 and convince others to invest $5000
- Leader 3 – invest $1000 and convince others to invest $20,000
- Leader 4 – invest $2000 and convince others to invest $50,000
- Leader 5 – invest $3000 and convince others to invest $100,000
- Leader 6 – invest $5000 and convince others to invest $250,000
- Leader 7 – invest $7500 and convince others to invest $500,000
- Leader 8 – invest $10,000 and convince others to invest $1,000,000
- Leader 9 – invest $15,000 and convince others to invest $2,500,000
- Leader 10 – invest $50,000 and convince others to invest $5,000,000
Rypex Trade pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Rypex Trade caps payable unilevel team levels at twenty.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these twenty levels as follows:
- Leader 1 ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 4 and 5
- Leader 2 ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on levels 4 and 5
- Leader 3 ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Leader 4 ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 to 9
- Leader 5 ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 to 9
- Leader 6 ranked affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, #% on levels 3 and 4, 2% on level 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% on levels 8 to 11
- Leader 7 ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on levels 5 and 6, 1% on levels 7 to 9 and 0.5% on levels 10 to 12
- Leader 8 ranked affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 2% on levels 5 and 6, 1% on levels 7 to 10 and 0.5% on levels 11 to 15
- Leader 9 ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7, 1% on levels 8 to 13 and 0.5% on levels 14 to 18
- Leader 10 ranked affiliates earn 12% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8, 1% on levels 9 to 15 and 0.5% on levels 16 to 20
Rank Achievement Bonus
Rypex Trade rewards affiliates for qualifying at Leader 2 and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- Leader 2 – $100
- Leader 3 – $250
- Leader 4 – $500
- Leader 5 – $1500
- Leader 6 – $2000
- Leader 7 – $5000
- Leader 8 – $10,000
- Leader 9 – $25,000
- Leader 10 – $50,000
Joining Rypex Trade
Rypex Trade affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $50 to $1,000,000 initial investment.
Rypex Trade claims to generate external revenue via “automated trading technologies”.
No evidence of trading taking place is provided. Nor is there any evidence of external revenue of any kind being actually used to pay returns.
By their own admission, Rypex Trade offers a passive investment opportunity.
We do not assign a bot trader for every investor. Your money works in the pool of the company trading accounts as an equal part of the total investments.
You do not need to perform trading operations and conclude transactions on your own. You just invest and make a profit.
When an MLM company offers a passive investment opportunity it’s classified as a securities offering.
Securities in the UK are regulated by the FCA. Rypex Trade is not registered with the FCA, meaning the company operates illegally.
Mind you that won’t matter much to Rypex Trade’s owner(s), seeing as they’re unlikely to be based out of the UK.
For Rypex Trade affiliates based outside of the UK, securities must be registered with financial regulators in every jurisdiction investment is solicited in.
That means unless Rypex Trade is registered with the financial regulator in your country, they are operating illegally there too. You might also be liable for securities fraud by promoting unregistered securities.
As it stands, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Rypex Trade is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliates daily returns makes Rypex Trade a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment.
This will starve Rypex Trade of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.