My Traffic Tickets Review


I got a ticket for allegedly speeding in Ward County Texas. I looked for an attorney to represent me. I found did an online filing and paid for the representation. Thye informed me they would contact me in 48 hours. That did not happen, I followed up with phone calls and emails. Finally I spoke to someone and they said do not worry the court date will be put off and they will go to court for me. Then I get a suspension notice from my statebecause they did not show up. They finally go and get the ticket dismissed but can not get the suspension lifted because unknown to me they agreed to a 60 day no ticket probationary period. I did not agree to this nor was it in the documents I signed and paid the court. Now they do not answer calls, again!


  • Name: My Traffic Tickets
  • Country: United States
  • State: Texas
  • City: Pasadena
  • Address: 3115 Preston Ave.
  • Phone: 1-877-298-9099
  • Website:

Add comment

By Ronald

Recent Posts

Recent Comments