MICHAEL RICHARD PASSANTE at SECURITIES AMERICA, INC. – View Complaints, Disclosures, Scams and Audit Report (Updated 2023)
RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against MICHAEL RICHARD PASSANTE
Disclosure #1 for MICHAEL PASSANTE
- Event Date: 10/19/2011
- Disclosure Type: Customer Dispute
- Resolution: Withdrawn
- Allegations: CLIENT SENT E-MAIL TO REPRESENTATIVE STATING THAT HE WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF HIS ACCOUNTS AND MADE ALLEGATIONS OF MORE THAN $5000. IN LOSSES.
- Damage Amount Requested: $170,000.00
- Arbitration Docket Number:
- Broker Comment: ON 10/19/2011 AN EMAIL WAS RECEIVED BY FOCUSED WEALTH MANAGEMENT, AND WAS AUTOMATICALLY DETECTED, DOCUMENTED AND REPORTED AS A COMPLAINT BY OUR BROKER DEALER. THE COMMENT READ: I’M SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT LEAVING YOUR FIRM. ALTHOUGH I LIKE YOU GUYS AND YOU’VE BEEN AVAILABLE ANYTIME I CALLED AND THAT WAS OFTEN, I HAVE NOT BEEN SATISFIED WITH THE PERFORMANCE. THE FACT IS, I HAVEN’T MADE ANY MONEY IN 3 1/2 YEARS. I CAME IN WITH 1,070,000 ADDED 120000 FOR A TOTAL OF 1,190,000. TODAY I HAVE 1020000, DOWN 170,000. THE TREND IS NOT VERY ENCOURAGING AND I’M LOSING CONFIDENCE. I CAN’T AFFORD ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO OF THIS KIND OF PERFORMANCE. PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME.—–MATT THE CLIENTS CLAIMS OF LOSS WERE FALSE. THESE DID NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT HIS CONSIDERABLE WITHDRAWALS. THE CLIENT THEN CALLED OUR FIRM’S COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT AND RESPONDED THAT THIS WAS NOT A COMPLAINT AND WITHDREW HIS COMMENTS IMMEDIATELY. THE CLIENT HAD FREQUENT MISUNDERSTANDINGS REGARDING PERFORMANCE AND HAD MADE $ 23,453.31 IN WITHDRAWALS AS DOCUMENTED BY OUR ALBRIDGE PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like MICHAEL RICHARD PASSANTE?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Frequently Asked Questions About MICHAEL RICHARD PASSANTE
What is MICHAEL PASSANTE’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is MICHAEL RICHARD PASSANTE associated with?
Where is MICHAEL PASSANTE located?
Where can I find more details about MICHAEL PASSANTE’s Investment Firm?
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against MICHAEL RICHARD PASSANTE?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for MICHAEL PASSANTE?
Is it safe to do business with MICHAEL RICHARD PASSANTE?
All information displayed on this page is publicly available information under SEC guidelines, in compliance with 5 U.S.C. § 552 (Freedom of Information Act) and 5 U.S.C. § 552a (the Privacy Act) and is published unmodified, as provided by FINRA. BrokerAudit.com does not modify the data and makes no claims regarding its accuracy, nor will entertain any request to remove any entry. The inclusion of a person or entity in the BrokerAudit Database is not intended to suggest or imply that they have engaged in illegal or improper conduct related to FINRA. BrokerAudit.com intends to offer a platform where suspicious activities can be shared and discussed in a secure environment.
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:39 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BROKERAUDIT.COM and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Dr. Ronald Ashburn,’ which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BROKERAUDIT.COM.
To view the original article at BROKERAUDIT.COM, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/michael-richard-passante-securities-america-inc/.