INB Network provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
In fact as I write this, a visit to INB Network’s website redirects to an affiliate login page.
INB Network’s website domain (“inb.network”) was first registered on August 8th, 2018. The private domain registration was last updated on November 9th, 2020.
Further research reveals INB Network is tied to AI Marketing. Although you won’t find any mention of INB Network on AI Marketing’s website.
The only reference to INB Network on AI Marketing’s website is a login option featuring INB Network’s “brain” logo:
AI Marketing’s website domain (“ai.marketing”) was first registered in 2015. The private registration was last updated in August 2020.
The domain for INB Network’s and AI Marketing’s internal exchange, iNeuroChange, was first registered in 2018.
That registration is also private and was last updated on November 9th, 2020 (same date as INB Network’s domain).
INB Network represent iNeuroChange is tied to STK Global OÜ, a shell company purportedly incorporated in Estonia.
I recall getting requests to review AI Marketing earlier this year.
Despite its false marketing claims dating back to 2017, AI Marketing and INB Network launched in late 2020 (after the associated domains were acquired in mid to late 2020).
Upon initially looking at AI Marketing I ascertained it wasn’t operating as an MLM company; hence no review.
I’ve since learned the MLM side of AI Marketing is managed through INB Network. For all intents and purposes these are the same company, run by the same people.
INB Network appears to be a intentional effort to hide AI Marketing’s MLM business model.
As to who is running these companies, AI Marketing provides three corporate addresses on its website; one each in the UK, Hong Kong and Russia.
The UK address is accompanied by a basic UK incorporation for “UDMCreators LTD.
For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, UK incorporation is meaningless and should be ignored.
The Hong Kong incorporation is for Wexford Alliance Limited.
As far as I can tell Wexford Alliance Limited is a shell company. Neither INB Network or AI Marketing have any overt ties to Hong Kong.
The address in Russia is tied to Zarya LTD. Although this is also likely a shell company, I’m leaning towards INB Network and AI Marketing being run by Russians.
This is due to four reasons:
- vKontakte being a login option (VK is a Russian social network);
- Alexa citing Russia in the top three sources of website traffic for both AI Marketing and INB Network;
- Russian and English being the only officially supported languages on the iNeuroChange internal exchange;
- AI Marketing’s website containing Russian web elements (see below).
For reference, Alexa ranks visitors to INB Network’s website as coming from Egypt (17.5%), Russia (14%) and Algeria (11%).
Visitors to AI Marketing’s website are ranked from the US (30%), Egypt (12%) and Russia (10%).
Russia is the top source of traffic to iNeuroChange at 45%.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
INB Network’s Products
INB Network has no retailable products or services. Neither does AI Marketing.
INB Network’s Compensation Plan
There are two components of INB Network’s compensation plan; AI Marketing and INB Network proper.
Note that the AI Marketing ROI is paid in NBO tokens. Both INB Network and AI Marketing referral commissions are paid in PRTN tokens.
AI Marketing Compensation
AI Marketing affiliates invest $10 or more on the promise of an “up to 35%” monthly ROI.
A 5% referral commission is paid on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
INB Network Compensation
INB Network compensation is paid alongside AI Marketing compensation.
INB Network compensation also pays on investment into AI Marketing.
Note that all commissions and bonuses paid through INB Network are paid in NBO tokens.
INB Network Affiliate Ranks
There are fifteen affiliate ranks within INB Network’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Partner – sign up as an INB affiliate and invest $10 or more into AI Marketing
- Agent – generate $10 in downline sales volume
- Leading Agent – generate $4096 in downline sales volume
- VIP Agent – generate $8192 in downline sales volume
- Manager – generate $32,768 in downline sales volume
- Leading Manager – generate $65,536 in downline sales volume
- VIP Manager – generate $131,072 in downline sales volume
- Director – generate $262,144 in downline sales volume
- Leading Director – generate $524,288 in downline sales volume
- VIP Director – generate $1,048,576 in downline sales volume
- Ruby Director – generate $4,194,304 in downline sales volume
- Sapphire Director – generate $16,777,216 in downline sales volume
- Diamond Director – generate $67,108,864 in downline sales volume
- Gold Director – generate $134,217,728 in downline sales volume
- Platinum Director – generate $268,435,456 in downline sales volume
INB Network pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across the unilevel team based on rank:
- Partners and Agents earn 5% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- Leading Agents earn 6% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- VIP Agents earn 7% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- Managers earn 9% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- Leading Managers earn 10.5% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- VIP Managers earn 12% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- Directors earn 13% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- Leading Directors earn 14% on personally recruited affiliate investment
- VIP Directors and higher earn 15% on personally recruited affiliate investment
The MLM side of INB Network’s compensation plan is due to these being coded commissions.
INB Network pays up to 15% is paid on all new investment.
If an affiliate is ranked lower than VIP Director, they are paid their rank specific commission rate.
This leaves the difference between that rate and 15%, to be paid to an upline higher ranked INB Network affiliate.
E.g. A Manager recruits a new affiliate who invests. They are paid their 9% referral commission, leaving 6% to pay out.
The system then searches upline for a Leading Manager or higher to pay the remaining 6% out to.
If a VIP Manager was found first, they would receive the difference between 12% and 9%, still leaving 3% to pay out.
The system would the continue to search upline for a Director or higher to pay the remaining 3% out to.
This could either be the full 3% to a VIP Director or higher, or another partial percentage payment to a Director or Leading Director.
Note that VIP Directors and higher are always paid the full 15% referral commission rate. Nothing is passed up.
Through this coded structure, it is possible to collect coded referral commissions from a theoretical infinite number of levels down the unilevel team.
Rank Achievement Bonus
INB Network pays affiliates a Rank Achievement Bonus when they qualify at the Leading Agent and higher ranks:
- qualify at Leading Agent and receive 100 NBO
- qualify at VIP agent and receive 500 NBO
- qualify at Manager and receive 1500 NBO
- qualify at Leading Manager and receive 2500 NBO
- qualify at VIP Manager and receive 5000 NBO
- qualify at Director and receive 10,000 NBO
- qualify at Leading Director and receive 20,000 NBO
- qualify at VIP Director and receive 50,000 NBO
- qualify at Ruby Director and receive 150,000 NBO
- qualify at Sapphire Director and receive 650,000 NBO
- qualify at Diamond Director and receive 1,000,000 NBO
- qualify at Gold Director and receive 1,5000,000 NBO
- qualify at Platinum Director and receive 2,000,000 NBO
Joining INB Network
INB Network affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $10 investment in AI Marketing.
INB Network and AI Marketing appear to solicit investment in USD and bitcoin.
INB Network and AI Marketing together form a simple Ponzi points scheme.
Both NBO and PRTN are ERC-20 tokens. These take five minutes to set up at little to no cost.
Both tokens are currently not publicly tradeable. You can only withdraw through AI Marketing and INB Network’s internal exchange, iNeuroChange.
Official languages supported by iNeuro
Once a withdrawal request is put in INB Network’s/AI Marketing’s admins pay you with subsequently invested funds.
This “works” as long as there’s invested funds to steal.
Be wary of INB Network/AI Marketing affiliates representing token balances in their backoffice is actual money earnt.
As to INB Network and AI Marketing’s Ponzi ruse, supposedly it’s cashback via a marketing bot.
Right off the bat this is bullshit because no cashback platform on the planet is paying out anything close to 35% a month.
And certainly not to anonymous Russians running a Ponzi shit token scheme.
As tempting as it might be to buy into Ponzi marketing, what you need to ask for is evidence.
Basic incorporation is meaningless. INB Network and AI Marketing are offering a passive investment opportunity.
This needs to be registered with financial regulators, along with audited financial reports.
These legally required financial reports are the only way to verify INB Network and AI Marketing are using external revenue, as claimed, to pay withdrawal requests.
INB Network and AI Marketing won’t provide you with these audited financial reports, because they don’t exist.
They don’t exist because INB Network and AI Marketing is a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve INB Network and AI Marketing of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
INB Network’s and AI Marketing’s collapse has a few ways to play out.
Having two shit tokens, the simplest exit-scam is dumping the tokens on some dodgy exchange, cashing out as much as they can and leaving affiliates bagholding worthless tokens.
The other option is just doing a clean runner. NBO and PRTN currently don’t exist outside of iNeuroChange.
By shutting everything down and disappearing, whatever hasn’t been cashed out is lost.
In both instances INB Network and AI Marketing affiliates have no recourse. Such is the nature of shit token Ponzi schemes.