Freida Estelle Brooks Estelle AKA Freida Estelle Arkansas Arkansas


My (now former) fiance, whom I will call G. and I had been living together happily for more than two years and planning to eventually get married, when we went to his classmate’s funeral in Morrilton, AR on Saturday, March 24, 2012. After the funeral, he and old friends gathered in the churchyard to catch up on old times. This is also where he ran into his ex girlfriend from high school, Freida Canady Brooks Estelle. They had broken up after he graduated from the local trade school, when she cheated on him and got pregnant by another guy. G. had stopped by the hospital to see her after she gave birth, in order to ask if it was his baby. She told him that she wouldn’t have had his baby. He left town the same day and had not returned in almost 40 years. || When she saw him in the churchyard, she came over and starting hugging him and talking about how long it had been since she’d seen him. He caught my hand and pulled me to his side. He had already told me about her in the past, so I knew who she was when I heard her name. He then introduced me as his wife. While his back was turned in conversation with someone else, Freida made eye contact with me and gave me a dirty look. Everyone around was exchanging contact information and when he turned back around, she asked for his phone number too. I wasn’t comfortable with that. but I didn’t want to cause a scene and knew that I could talk to him about it later. || As we were leaving after the funeral, I told G. that she was going to be trouble. I told him about the dirty look she had given me and warned him that she was going to start calling and trying to get her hooks into him. Less than a month later she did. He told me about it and said that they had just talked about things that had happened in their town since he’d left. I told him I was not comfortable with her calling and not to be lured in under the disguise of friendship. He eventually stopped telling me when she would call and started saying that he hadn’t heard from her anymore. He said he thought I was just being jealous, but I later found out that by that time, the affair was already going on. || On Friday, June 6, 2014, I was playing on his tablet that he had recently given to me. I went to log in on Facebook, only to find that her page came up and she was logged in. That was instant proof that they had seen each other and he had been lying to me all along. I called him and asked him about it. He tried to tell me that he hadn’t seen her, but he could not explain away how she could be logged in without having handled the tablet. He eventually told me that he had passed through Little Rock, AR, where she works and she had met him near a truck stop for a visit. When I asked him how long this had been happening, he tried to tell me that it had only been a couple of months and that he had only seen her once or twice. I had been suspicious for a while because I had seen a text she had sent during the winter of 2013, asking if he had made it home to Oklahoma City during a major snowstorm, but I didn’t have concrete evidence of the affair at that time. || I was so mad and hurt, that I got on her Facebook page, changed her settings to”public” and proceeded to let her know that I was aware of what had been going on. I had access to the page for half a day before she figured out how to log me off. I also downloaded the picture of her that you see and posted his picture on the page, so that everyone would know who she was cheating with. I got her email address (REMOVED) and sent her a detailed letter. || I then proceeded to go through the bank transactions from his personal account and saw that he had checked into the Galloway Inn in Little Rock, AR and the Howard Johnson’s in Conway, AR on at least 10 occasions starting on August 31, 2011. They had stayed at the Galloway in from August 31, 2011 – September 4, 2011. They went back again on September 23, and October 31 of the same year. They also dined at the Golden Corral during that time. He was sending her flowers, Edible Arrangements and buying liquor. He also spent two days before Christmas with her in 2012 and took her to dinner at The Red Lobster on December 23, 2012. They were together again on January 17, 2013 and from February 18, 2013 until February 20, 2013 at the Conway Howard Johnson’s. During that time, they ate at Outback Steakhouse and went to the Cinemark movie theater. He saw her again on May 28, 2013, but he didn’t get a hotel room. He tells me that there are several times when he saw her and they just met on the side of the road. The last time they got a hotel room was on May 12, 2014. I have all of the bank statements to prove everything I mentioned above. || He told me that she had been seeing another man off and on during their time together. When I asked, He confirmed that they me that they had not used any condoms during the affair and that she was also having sex with the other man. Needless to say, there is a lot of testing going on in our household now and he will be on permanent condom requirements if we ever get back together again. He said that he finally realized that she was the same as she was back in trade school and she kept bouncing back and forth between him and the other guy, so they had tapered off and were in the process of ending the whole thing when I found out. He has deleted her phone number, changed his phone number, ended all contact with her at this point. He is also trying to convince me to allow him to earn my trust again. I don’t know if that will ever happen. || He is now paying the price because he has torn apart all that we built together over the last 4.5 years. I also hold her responsible because she met me and knew that G. and I were a couple, but chose to be an interloper, brazenly calling, texting and pursuing him anyway. I often wonder if her other man knows about her escapades. If he was one of her friends on Facebook, I’m sure he does now. What a tangled web we weave…

Add comment

By Ronald

Recent Posts

Recent Comments