Following months of misappropriating ESPN branding to shill their Ponzi scheme, Espian Global has collapsed.
Now the anonymous scammers behind Espian Global have rebooted as eOracle.
BehindMLM reviewed Espian Global back in March. The Ponzi scheme had a short run, lasting less than half a year.
Now if you attempt to visit Espian Global’s website, you’re redirected to eOracle.
Like Espian Global, eOracle’s website provides no verifiable information on who owns or runs the company.
eOracle represent this individual is their CEO:
The CEO is not named. The signature provided however reads “Edgar Ariel Gavilan Gonzales”.
On LinkedIn Gonzales represents he is from Colombia. Gonzales’ LinkedIn profile cites him as a “Business Developer” for M2R Technology.
M2R Technology is a dead tech company based out of Colombia.
The lack of information about Gonzales, both with respect to eOracle and otherwise, is a red flag.
eOracle’s website domain (“e-oracle.com”) was privately registered on May 31st, 2021.
Espian Global primarily targeted investors in India and Nigeria.
At the time of publication Alexa ranks India as the only notable source of traffic to eOracle’s website (67%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
eOracle has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market eOracle affiliate membership itself.
eOracle’s Compensation Plan
eOracle affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns.
eOracle offers four investment tiers, each with seven levels within the tiers.
- ECN token investment
- ECN token investment + staking
- ECN token investment + staking + daily ROI
- ECN token investment + staking + higher daily ROI
To keep thing simple I’m going to refer to these as Plans 1 to 4.
Here are the seven levels within each of eOracle’s four investment tiers:
- Plan 1 – Single $50, Ace $150, Ace Plus $350, Herald $750, Guardian $1550, Crusader $3150 and Commander $6350
- Plan 2 – Single $89, Ace $267, Ace Plus $623, Herald $1335, Guardian $2759, Crusader $5607 and Commander $11,303
- Plan 3 – $127, Ace $381, Ace Plus $889, Herald $1905, Guardian $3937, Crusader $8001 and Commander $16,129
- Plan 4 – Single $239, Ace $717, Ace Plus $1673, Herald $3585, Guardian $7409, Crusader $15,057 and Commander $30,353
At the time of publication only returns paid across the “Single” level have been disclosed:
- Plan 1 – $5 in ECN tokens monthly for 12 months
- Plan 2 – $20 in ECN staked plus another $19 in ECN tokens
- Plan 3 – 80 cents a day for 365 days
- Plan 4 – $2 a day for 365 days
This gives you an idea of what each plan offers. Note that each Plan tier bundles what’s offered at the lower tiers as well.
Plans 1 and 2 are tied to ECN tokens and receiving more each month. Plans 3 and 4 are quoted in USD but given the “mining” ruse, are likely to pay out ECN equivalents too.
As investment levels rise across each plan, so too do the rewards and returns paid out (again specifics haven’t been disclosed).
The MLM side of eOracle pays on recruitment of new affiliate investors.
eOracle Affiliate Ranks
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within eOracle’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Ace – recruit two affiliates, placed one on both sides of the binary team
- Herald – recruit and maintain six Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed three on both sides of the binary team
- Guardian – recruit and maintain fourteen Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed seven on both sides of the binary team
- Crusader – recruit and maintain thirty Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed thirty on both sides of the binary team
- Commander – recruit and maintain sixty-two Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed thirty-one on both sides of the binary team
- Valorant – recruit and maintain two hundred Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed one hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Legend – recruit and maintain five hundred Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed two hundred and fifty on both sides of the binary team
- Relic – recruit and maintain one thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed five hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Almighty – recruit and maintain two thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed one thousand thousand on both sides of the binary team
- Conqueror – recruit and maintain five thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed two thousand five hundred on both sides of the binary team
- Titan – recruit and maintain ten thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed five thousand on both sides of the binary team
- Immortal – recruit and maintain twenty thousand Ace or higher ranked affiliates, placed ten thousand on both sides of the binary team
The Quick Master rank is time-sensitive, requiring eOracle affiliates to qualify as an Ace within 72 hours of signing up.
The Quick Master ranks sits between Legend and Relic in the list above.
eOracle pays a 5% referral commissions on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Note that referral commissions start from the third recruited affiliate.
eOracle pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day eOracle tallies up new investment volume (Plans 1 to 4) on both sides of the binary team.
A cycle is generated when $50 is matched on both sides.
eOracle affiliates earn $5 to $25 per cycle generated, based on rank:
- Ace to Legend – $5 per cycle capped at $150 a day
- Quick Master and Relic – $6 per cycle capped at $300 a day
- Almighty – $7 per cycle capped at $420 a day
- Conqueror – $8 per cycle capped at $560 a day
- Titan – $10 per cycle capped at $800 a day
- Immortal – $25 per cycle capped at $2500 a day
Mega Binary Bonus
eOracle affiliates who signed up with Plans 3 or 4 qualify for the Mega Binary Bonus.
The Mega Binary Bonus uses the same binary team structure as residual commissions.
Instead of cycles though, the Mega Binary Bonus pays on qualified for tiers.
There are eleven tiers within the Mega Binary Bonus:
- tier 1 – generate $150 on both sides of the binary team and receive $15
- tier 2 – generate $300 on both sides of the binary team and receive $30
- tier 3 – generate $600 on both sides of the binary team and receive $60
- tier 4 – generate $1200 on both sides of the binary team and receive $120
- tier 5 – generate $2400 on both sides of the binary team and receive $240
- tier 6 – generate $4800 on both sides of the binary team and receive $480
- tier 7 – generate $9600 on both sides of the binary team and receive $960
- tier 8 – generate $19,200 on both sides of the binary team and receive $1920
- tier 9 – generate $38,400 on both sides of the binary team and receive $3840
- tier 10 – generate $76,800 on both sides of the binary team and receive $7680
- tier 11 – generate $153,600 on both sides of the binary team and receive $15,360
Rank-based Weekly Returns
eOracle pays a weekly return to Ace and higher ranked affiliates:
- qualify at Ace and receive $4 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Herald and receive $6 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Guardian and receive $10 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Crusader and receive $16 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Commander and receive $31 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Valorant and receive $50 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Legend and receive $120 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Relic and receive $250 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Almighty and receive $500 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Conqueror and receive $1000 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Titan and receive $2500 a week for 52 weeks
- qualify at Immortal and receive $10,000 a week for 52 weeks
Whether these returns are paid out in cash or ECN tokens is not disclosed.
Quick Commander Bonus
To qualify as a Quick Commander an eOracle affiliate must qualify at Commander within 30 days of signing up.
Quick Commander affiliates receive a share in 2% of eOracle’s company-wide monthly investment volume (Plans 1 to 4).
Medal of Honor Bonus
If an eOracle affiliate generates sixty residual commission cycles in a day, they receive one Medal Point.
The Medal of Honor Bonus is made up of 2% of the “total Monthly Super Contest” revenue.
What is the Monthly Super Contest? No idea and it’s not explained.
Anyhow, at the end of each month eOracle pays out the Medal of Honor Bonus to each affiliate with Medal Points.
Hall of Fame Bonus
The Hall of Fame Bonus is a 2×7 matrix cycler within Espian Global’s compensation plan.
Upon qualifying at Ace rank, all Espian Global affiliates are given a position in the cycler.
A 2×7 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each.
Levels three to seven of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the matrix are filled as affiliates qualify at Ace on the first level.
Subsequent levels are filled as affiliates fill previous levels of their matrix (e.g. fill level 1 and unlock level 2, fill level 2 and unlock level 3 etc.)
Commissions are paid as each level of the matrix is filled as follows:
- Opal level 1 (2 Ace positions to fill) – $5 commission, unlocks level 2
- Jade level 2 (4 Opal level positions to fill) – $15 commission, unlocks level 3
- Topaz level 3 (8 Jade level positions to fill) – $60 commission, unlocks level 4
- Sapphire level 4 (16 Topaz level positions to fill) – $800 commission, unlocks level 5 and generates one new Hall of Fame bonus position
- Emerald level 5 (32 Sapphire level positions to fill) – $28,000 commission, unlocks level 6 and generates three new Hall of Fame bonus positions
- Ruby level 6 (64 Emerald level positions to fill) – $6,000,000 commission, unlocks level 7 and generates six new Hall of Fame bonus positions
- Diamond (128 Ruby level positions to fill) – $51,200,000 commission, generates ten new Hall of Fame bonus positions
eOracle affiliate membership ranges in cost from $50 to $30,353 paid annually.
The more an eOracle affiliate spends on membership, the higher their income potential.
eOracle is literally Espian Global with new bullshit marketing and a new Ponzi token.
Whereas Espian Global pretended it was part of ESPN’s e-sports division by stealing the company’s logo…
…eOracle replaces that with a bunch of BlOcKcHaIn PoRtFoLiO nobody cares about.
I’m not going to bother getting into them because they don’t matter. Underneath the marketing spin is the same Ponzi scheme started with Espian Global.
Espian Global’s Smart Gaming Tokens (SGT) have been abandoned and replaced with ECN.
ECN is a TRC-20 shit token that would have taken two minutes to set up at little to no cost.
Armed with a new “betting platform” marketing ruse, Espian Global’s owners are looking for new bagholders to dump yet another Ponzi token onto.
On the backend it’s likely Espian Global’s SGT bagholders were given some deal to transition over to ECN.
So in effect by signing up and investing in eOracle, you’re buying those bags plus whatever else the admins can steal off you.
Once again when recruitment tanks, like Espian Global did eOracle will also collapse.
Speaking of collapses, it should be noted that victims of QubitLife, another recently collapsed Ponzi scheme, are being funneled into eOracle.
QubitLife collapsed on May 26th. Five days later Espian Global collapsed and was rebooted as eOracle.
I don’t believe this was a coincidence.
I’m aware of Faith Sloan funneling her QubitLife downline victims into eOracle.
On a webinar discussing QubitLife’s collapse, Sloan’s partner in crime, Arleisha Jones, claimed Sloan’s “Queen Wiki” team was the largest group of investors in QubitLife.
In mid 2019 Faith Sloan settled TelexFree related securities fraud allegations with the SEC for $778,455.
As part of the settlement, Sloan was prohibited from committing further acts of securities fraud.
In violation of that settlement, Sloan continues to promote MLM Ponzi schemes such as QubitLife, eOracle and others.
To date the SEC has failed to act on Sloan’s ongoing violation of her agreed upon settlement.
Sloan and Arleisha Jones are being aided by Marc Swickle, a former QubitLife executive who abandoned the Ponzi scheme hours before it collapsed.
You know how this ends. The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees that the majority of participants lose money.